BellaDonna Brews

Wine and Mead Making at its Most Experimental (at least until I figure out what the heck I am doing!)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Houston, Texas, United States

If you need help feeding a family healthy delicious food on a shoestring budget, I'm your girl, errrr, mermaid. Tiny budgets deserve better than the drive thru, and I'm here to help give you the tips and techniques to help you succeed. I am currently a full time student and single mother of two, but I have been responsible for feeding a family of six, including 4 adults on a regular basis. The kinds of tips I'll be sharing will cover big families, small families, even singles!

9.11.2005

Yummmmmmy!

Okay, so reading a post on the forums reminded me that I needed to stir my mead this morning. It doesn't have a whole lot of foam on it as yet, which is discouraging, but the smell of yeast is pretty overpowering (like bread rising). I stirred it, well not violently as suggested, but pretty darn vigorously *grins*, and decided to go ahead and sneak a taste.

Wow.

If this stuff ends up tasting half as good in the final product as it does right now, with the added benefit of alcohol, well . . . .let's just say we'll have a very happy Scout. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home