BellaDonna Brews

Wine and Mead Making at its Most Experimental (at least until I figure out what the heck I am doing!)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Houston, Texas, United States

If you need help feeding a family healthy delicious food on a shoestring budget, I'm your girl, errrr, mermaid. Tiny budgets deserve better than the drive thru, and I'm here to help give you the tips and techniques to help you succeed. I am currently a full time student and single mother of two, but I have been responsible for feeding a family of six, including 4 adults on a regular basis. The kinds of tips I'll be sharing will cover big families, small families, even singles!

9.11.2005

Comment spam . . .

Okay, so I didn't realize that the spamming phenomenon had gotten to the comments on blogger. at first I was excited cuz I actually had comments. People were actually reading my blog and had something to say. What a freaking disappointment. I have to say the one person who was an actual person, who actually read my post, and actually commented on the content of my post and didn't try to get me to go look at her blog . . . well, thank you very much :). You made my day.

The rest of you, however . . . .Get a freaking life! I don't want to see your betting site, or your site on how to work from home or any stupid crud like that. I know how to use google and if for some bizarre reason I DID want to go to a site of that nature, I would look for one myself. So from now on, all posts like that are being deleted and you must register with blogger to comment on my blog. If you actually read this and want to say something remotely on topic, please feel free, I welcome it! If you are only interested in insulting me, or worse, insulting my intelligence then GO AWAY. Sorry I had to be like this, but I would really prefer not to have to wade through spam.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home