BellaDonna Brews

Wine and Mead Making at its Most Experimental (at least until I figure out what the heck I am doing!)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Houston, Texas, United States

If you need help feeding a family healthy delicious food on a shoestring budget, I'm your girl, errrr, mermaid. Tiny budgets deserve better than the drive thru, and I'm here to help give you the tips and techniques to help you succeed. I am currently a full time student and single mother of two, but I have been responsible for feeding a family of six, including 4 adults on a regular basis. The kinds of tips I'll be sharing will cover big families, small families, even singles!

9.12.2005

Foam!

Yay, foaminess. The distinct lack of foam yesterday was kinda disturbing, but now I am thinking that the floating cranberries are affecting the foam getting to the top, because when I stirred this morning there was a lot of foam that whipped up. Much more than could be accounted for by just the action of stirring. Yay!

I was going to start some peach wine tonight, but I am just too wiped out from cleaning the house this morning. I'll start tomorrow. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home