BellaDonna Brews

Wine and Mead Making at its Most Experimental (at least until I figure out what the heck I am doing!)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Houston, Texas, United States

If you need help feeding a family healthy delicious food on a shoestring budget, I'm your girl, errrr, mermaid. Tiny budgets deserve better than the drive thru, and I'm here to help give you the tips and techniques to help you succeed. I am currently a full time student and single mother of two, but I have been responsible for feeding a family of six, including 4 adults on a regular basis. The kinds of tips I'll be sharing will cover big families, small families, even singles!

10.25.2005

Eight batches?

Whew . . . Next year will be happy indeed. I already have 8 bacthes going, and I plan on doing an apple wine and a cyser next month. Looks like I'll have a huge selection from which to pick presents from for next year. Also, I'm thinking about changing the layout of the site. I like Having a list of what currently fermenting, but I would also like to add a list of what's bulk aging (nothing just yet), and what's been bottled (planning on bottling the AO sometime after the beginning of next month). And I need to find where my printer cables were packed so that I can start designing my labels (it has a scanner, too), and put those as well as the few pics I have taken up in a gallery somewhere. Well, gotta go unpack some more boxes and take care of the baby . . ..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home