BellaDonna Brews

Wine and Mead Making at its Most Experimental (at least until I figure out what the heck I am doing!)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Houston, Texas, United States

If you need help feeding a family healthy delicious food on a shoestring budget, I'm your girl, errrr, mermaid. Tiny budgets deserve better than the drive thru, and I'm here to help give you the tips and techniques to help you succeed. I am currently a full time student and single mother of two, but I have been responsible for feeding a family of six, including 4 adults on a regular basis. The kinds of tips I'll be sharing will cover big families, small families, even singles!

10.27.2008

Been a long time . . .

And hopefully the brews that I have been unintentionally bulk aging are really nice right now. My new roommate and I just bottled the Cranberry melomel (F.G. 1.084). Very very nice tasting.

The capsimel is next on our to-do list. Hopefully it has some heat and some alcohol by now.

We also started a new batch of JAO. Because there was 3.5 pounds of honey hiding in the pantry. Seriously. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home