BellaDonna Brews

Wine and Mead Making at its Most Experimental (at least until I figure out what the heck I am doing!)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Houston, Texas, United States

If you need help feeding a family healthy delicious food on a shoestring budget, I'm your girl, errrr, mermaid. Tiny budgets deserve better than the drive thru, and I'm here to help give you the tips and techniques to help you succeed. I am currently a full time student and single mother of two, but I have been responsible for feeding a family of six, including 4 adults on a regular basis. The kinds of tips I'll be sharing will cover big families, small families, even singles!

7.22.2006

Oops, gotta change the template . . .

Okay, guys, give me a second, I know the pics have taken over the entire page here. I was planning on messing with the template soon, anyway, but I guess I get to do that now. Yes, I am going to change the template rather than changing the pic sizes. *grins*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home